Thursday, September 30, 2010

Color test

This one is only for trying color - made it with ecoline ink and my new paintbrushes. I'll start a series called: furry stories. I like monsters :)

Assignment for Illustration class: How do I feel with illustration at the moment. Tried to not make it too colorful.


I'm starting now to experiment with color. It's really improvable, but by now i'm quite satisfied with my first try outs. It will go ooooon and oooon an oooon :) I really start to like this and i can't stop drawing right now! yaaay finally!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeehaaa! i like both! do you want to make the one below not too colorful cause you feel sad about your illustration-feeling right now? or is it cause you've not enaugh or too many ideas about it? interesting to interpret the colors. let's see more! :)
    besos y cariƱos,
    mareike!

    ReplyDelete