Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Can I have your breasts for a video?" - Sebbo

I feel honored, but I'm glad I can say: "Let me draw you some!" :)
So yesterday I was drawing some breasts for a friend's videoblogging. Tits for life...
Also I finished my corporate design for school including businesscard and stationary. My crappy printer turned out to like printing on 120 and 200 gram aquarellpaper, so my cards look pretty nice. Have to find fitting paper for the stationary as well. We have evaluationweeks at school now, so I'm busy finishing my work and I can show the final results during the next weeks. Motivation is good, inspiration also and when I start right away, I can avoid ending up in not sleeping, crying and hating what I do :p
Wish me luck!
***
boobs



businesscard - polychromos drawing and digital

No comments:

Post a Comment