Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Originality does not consist in saying what no one ever said before, but in saying exactly what you think yourself." - James Fitz-James Stephen


I woke up early today and had some time to think about my list of things I have to do in the coming weeks. I proudly announce that I have some really nice ideas I wanna work on and my motivation to create something good is back again. Only have to find a way to develope my personal style more. It's all a bit random at the moment.
Another really random thing in my life turned out to be a lot less random than I thought and I'm greatful for that. Gives me more steadiness and I can concentrate much better on myself. Thank you for that :)
I printed some of my monsters and I started drawing with a ballpen i nicked at work :p such a great pen.
Also I started making my own handwriting font family - looking forward to finish it.
More soon!
***





No comments:

Post a Comment