Friday, October 8, 2010

"The artist uses the talent he has, wishing he had more talent. The talent uses the artist it has, wishing it had more artist." - Robert Brault

Aquarell again! This time in drawing class with an actual human we had to paint. It was nice and a good practice, showing me, that I'm not totally lost in aquarell. I actually got in the mood to paint more living creatures :p My next project (next to my school assignments of course) will be a proper self portrait... I hate drawing or painting myself, so this is going to be adventurous!
Hope I have some time to draw tomorrow at work, maybe I start with fabrics and patterns.

I really enjoy drawing or painting everyday. First I thought it's gonna be hard, but now it's just pure fun to see an improvement plus I don't have the feeling of wasting my time anymore.
Feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment