Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Observe Everything. Communicate Well. Draw, Draw, Draw." - Frank Thomas

A drawing I made today at work. There wasn't a lot of time to really work it out and now I'm too tired. Fabrics is my new challenge. Knitwear is hard to draw, still thinking of solutions to make it easy, I wanna experiment more and not only draw what I see - or draw more what I see? I'll figure it out! Getting better with faces and wrinkles - I like that :) Hair is still hard to do - I wanna learn that next. I actually wanna learn everything next, and I have to stop myself a bit, otherwise I want too much and start being frustrated because it's not working out. One step after another will do the trick.
And: draw, draw draw!

1 comment:

  1. Die gefallen mir besonders gut, Du schaffst es Ausdruck in die Aquarelle zu bringen obwohl man da nicht so filigran zeichnen kann. I'm impressed (obwohl ich keine Ahnung von dem Metier habe *g*).

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete