Monday, October 11, 2010

"FOCUS!!!" - everyone

Today, my focus is on my school assignments. This wonderful mountain panorama was scribbled while thinking about 'stadsproblematiek' and how to illustrate/communicate with the people in my city. My main point is to call attention to the small and pretty things, we do not notice because we are too busy. Example: heart-shaped bird poo on the street or stuff that makes people smile in generally. So how to catch the attention of people who are rushing around and not looking properly? Illustrative? I have a lot of ideas, but they all still have flaws. THINK!!!
Next assignment: building a space invaders game in flash! This is cool nerd stuff but I realized - I really need a flashbook to learn, what I am doing. I do not only want to copy code like a sheep... that would be too easy! Already have a nice idea for the layout :p
It's not much time left to do all this assignments, including theory, drawing class and drawing class review, so I have to hurry. Private drawing might come off badly in the next few weeks, but I'll do what I can.
I am also proud to announce that today, I had my 500th click on this blog! Thanks to everyone so far and special thanks to my friend sebbo (and his special friend aggre) at http://braingoo.de (<-- CLICK IT!!!) who did their best today to put my blog online on their lovely page, too! yaaay - I'm spreading! :*

2 comments: