Friday, October 1, 2010

"That has always been a nightmare for me, colouring in." - John Vernon Lord

Had a really hard day at school. Got a lot of critics from my drawing teacher. On the one hand, this is good, because i want to improve, on the other hand it was really exhausting listening one hour to improvement suggestions. Now I really wanna show her that i take her critics serious and go on trying with color. Oh yeah - and I still don't get the artistic value of aquarell color.
Maybe I have to work on my patience too and get a bit more into landscapes...^^ I'll give it a go, but I really like it quick and aquarell always messes up my outlines.


The bird I made today at school - it shows a lot of my eagerness :D

CityChaos - Collage - Fine Liner - Aquarell


Found something - Aquarell - Fine Liner - Alternative perspective

Free Head - Fine Liner - Aquarell and it's transparency^^ - with landscape whoohooo!

Those stuff I made for revision. It was about playing with perspective and color. I painted them all in one night and i think, one can see it. Didn't pass - so it was a wasted night, but I kindof like them.
Will make some alternative drafts for my Falling picture - need more white and alternative colors!
I really need a lightbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment