Saturday, October 30, 2010

"I'll be back. And in greater numbers!" - from a friend

I wasn't here for a while. My reasons: visiting home, exam weeks, no time to draw(?). Eat it!
Today I was at work and since i finished off a presentation for tuesday and my flash homework for monday this weekend, I felt it was time for some pleasure drawing (with learning effect of course)! Plus - the shop was freaking deserted today, so I had time to procrastinate - in a good way. Males was the subject - a male fashion magazine the inspiration. You can't find real masculine models in fashion magazines, but boys will be men soon, so i take what i get... (do NOT dare to raise an eyebrow!)
I already analysed my results, I know what I have to work on and I will. :)
Next time i will upload some illustrations for a change, because that is what i'll be doing the next two weeks. Thanks for reading and looking at my pictures, comments are welcome.



for rosi :)














p.s. some of the drawings are made real quick. i wanted to catch expressions and characteristics.
p.p.s. I like ears :)
p.p.p.s. I promptly react on grammatical corrections!

1 comment: